Cyber Security Systems Engineer
Requisition Number: 264548
Employment Type: Direct Hire
Job Id : 264548
Job ID: 264548
Our client provides mission-critical systems and communication support to key government agencies, ensuring the safety of the nation. If you’re looking for a position where you can make a measurable difference in the lives of others, our client is seeking a Cyber Security Systems Engineer to join their dedicated team.
Due to federal security clearance requirements, applicant must be a US Citizen or Permanent Resident with the ability to obtain at least a Top Secret Clearance, with DHS Suitability preferred.
Who You Are:
- Bachelor's degree and at least 8 years of experience required; or Master's degree and at least 6 years of experience
- Familiarity with the systems engineering "V"; able to apply its principles to development processes
- Familiarity with DHS Directive 102
- Familiarity with Agile development processes including Scrum, Kanban, DevOps, and SAFe
- Must have great initiative to seek out new tasks
- Comfortable managing projects and incorporating improvements
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal
- Experience with Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook, Project, Visio) and Microsoft SharePoint
- Experience supporting IT domain or IC desired
- Any familiarity with DOORS, JIRA, System Architect, and ERWIN is a strong plus
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts