Lead Application Developer
Requisition Number: 264583
Employment Type: Contract To Hire
Job Id : 264583
Job ID: 264583
Contract Length: 6 Months
Our client provides mission-critical systems and communication support to key government agencies, ensuring the safety of the nation. If you’re looking for a position where you can make a measurable difference in the lives of others, our client is seeking a Lead Application Developer to join their dedicated team.
What You'll Do:
- Develop applications through the entire Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC), from initiation to implementation
- Coordinate cross-functionally and with end users to ascertain application requirements
- Provide direction and check the work of development team workmates
- Work with the following technologies: Microsoft .NET, Visual Basic (VB), C, C#, Pervasive, Oracle, and Crystal Reports
- Troubleshoot production problems related to software applications
- Collaborate regularly with other team members
- Act as the technical leader on projects; responsible for delegation of tasks, and mentoring and coaching of team
Who You Are:
- Bachelor's degree (in Computer Science, Engineering, or related technical discipline preferred) and 10+ years of relevant experience
- Experience with Microsoft .NET, Visual Basic (VB), C#, and GitHub
- Able to explain technical issues accurately, clearly, and concisely to both technical and business stakeholders
- Experience on a team/as the technical lead in a software development environment
- Able to work in a collaborative team with evolving priorities and deadlines
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts