Requisition Number: 265311
Employment Type: Contract To Hire
Job Id : 265311
Job ID: 265311
Contract Length: 6 Months - Contract to Hire
Our healthcare client is seeking a Data Engineer to join their team.
What You'll Do:
- Develop processes to manage data flow
- Collaborate closely with front end developers to ensure data is accurate, available, and complete
- Collaborate closely with technical resources to design and implement business requirements and develop necessary data processes
- Identify issues associated with data; recommend remediation that addresses and solves the problem; implement solution
- Maintain data flows into BI tools
- Communicate complex analysis in a clear and concise way to technical and non-technical audiences
Who You Are:
- Bachelor's degree; or equivalent combination of work experience and education
- Adaptable and able to learn new programming languages
- Committed to providing deliverables on time; able to work around unexpected issues
- Take ownership of work quality; hold the belief that your work is a reflection of you
- Develop well performing, long-lasting software
- Experience in enterprise-level software development; able to support a SaaS product
- Experience in both SQL and NoSQL data environments
- Hands-on experience with Hadoop environment, including Hive and Spark
- Follow accepted Software Design Patterns; familiar with Enterprise Integration Patterns
- Possess a passion for data
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts