DevOps Build Engineer (Python)
Requisition Number: 264343
Employment Type: Contract
Job Id : 264343
Job ID: 264343
Contract Length: 6+ Months
Our client is an information services company that provides critical support to healthcare professionals. If you are passionate about your work and contributing to worldwide healthcare improvement, our client might be a good fit for your next employer. They are currently seeking a DevOps Build Engineer to join their team.
Who You Are:
- Bachelor of Science degree in Computer Science or equivalent job experience
- At least 7 years of experience in software engineering, with a focus in DevOps preferred
- Strong problem analysis, problem resolution, and decision making and judgment skills
- Excellent and effective interpersonal and communication skills, with the ability to build positive working relationships with all levels of the organization
- Solid understanding of agile methodology and release engineering
- Able to leverage what has worked and adapt it to fit new situations
- Experience and commitment to the transformation to a DevOps culture focusing on continuous integration
- Experience with VM, Docker, container solutions, management tools and challenges
- Experience with Ansible, Puppet, or other Configuration Management tools
- Some experience with Linux, Unix, Windows
- Hands-on experience with Python, shell scripting, Groovy, etc.
- Experience with Jenkins, TeamCity or other Continuous Integration tools
- Deep knowledge of build tools like Ant and Maven
- Hands-on experience with SQL, DB Release Management
- Usage of Jira, Rally, or other tracking tools
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts