Requisition Number: 301804
Employment Type: Contract
Job Id : 301804
Job ID: 301804
Contract Length: 12 Months
Our client is seeking a Mobile Developer to join their team in a contract position.
Applicant must be willing to work on a W-2 basis.
Who You Are:
- Solid experience in iOS and Android development
- 3-5 years of experience specifically with iOS development (Objective C or Swift)
- Experience with Cocoa APIs on OS X, with an understanding of Apple's design principles and interface guidelines
- Familiar with continuous integration and RESTful APIs
- Knowledge of memory management and multi-threading, performance limits and characteristics
- Solid understanding of object-oriented programming
- Good sense of UI design and UX focus
- Experience with embedded databases and other system datastores
- Experience implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests
- Understanding of code versioning tools
- Skilled at benchmarking and optimization
- Knowledge of low-level C-based libraries is a plus
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts