Senior Business Analyst
Requisition Number: 302003
Employment Type: Contract
Job Id : 302003
Job ID: 302003
Contract Length: 12+ Months
Our client is seeking a Senior Business Analyst to join their team.
- 7-10 Years in Business Analysis or relevant experience
- Experience working on upgrade or implementation projects with Guidewire ClaimCenter
- Strong understanding of end-to-end Claims life cycle
- SQL and reporting experience
- Prior data warehouse projects
- Business process and systems analysis experience including requirements definition
- Experience working with both Waterfall and Agile methodologies
- Strong communication, documentation and customer facing skills
- Excellent writing and grammar skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Visio, OneNote)
- Understanding of Use Case 2.0
- Technical background or previous experience working as a Developer is a plus
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, technology or related field, or significant work experience
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts