Requisition Number: 302099
Employment Type: Contract To Hire
Job Id : 302099
Job ID: 302099
We have a new career opportunity as a Solution Architect where you will be responsible for the creation of all solutions including application architecture and high-level designs as well as the optimization of cost of ownership solutions within a managed services model. You will interface with both the business side and IT to translate business requirements into functional application and technology solutions. You will manage development leads in a managed services environment as well as partnering closely with Program Managers ensuring all requirements are understood and clearly translated into application and technology components to meet business needs. You will be responsible for ensuring solutions meet functional and non-functional requirements for the specific project.
You will ensure solutions adhere to Enterprise Architecture standards and analyze current environments and develop new implementation and execution plans for new solutions. You will act as the SME for developed applications and communicate with offshore teams.
Within this opportunity you will also be trained to support RPA Robotics (Blue Prism) as this is new to the enterprise and you will get company training.
Requirements for the Solutions Architect:
- At least 7 years of experience in IT Management (software development, project management and service support)
- At least 3 years of experience in business & process analysis methodology
- Deep business domain expertise in the domain(s) they support
- Strong architectural and design skills
- Knowledge of industry frameworks and methodologies, such as COSO, ITIL, CMMi, CobiT, resp. Lean, Six Sigma, Deming principles, Kaizen, TQM
- Development background with the ability to perform code review to identify / analyze issues to inform the team on required remediation / fixes in .NET, C#, Entity, ASP.NET, MVC
- Good time management skills in order to balance offshore / project / status etc. calls while still focusing on priorities and deliverables.
- Good solutioning skills with ability to support a design based on business benefit, architecture etc. while still having a focused-on collaboration / align with the Enterprise Architecture team on standards etc.
- Insurance experience a plus
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts