Web Services (IaaS) Developer
Jersey City, NJ
Requisition Number: 302129
Employment Type: Contract To Hire
Job Id : 302129
Job ID: 302129
Our client is one of the largest asset management firms in the world, with over 50,000 employees across 35 countries. They are committed to excellence for their customers and employees. Our client is dedicated to diversity and inclusion within the workplace that extends to their culture of social responsibility. They are currently seeking a Web Services (IaaS) Developer to join their innovative team.
What You'll Do:
- Work closely and cross-functionally with a number of development teams to further operational objectives
- Perform as a member of the IaaS engineering team
- Responsible for the design, development and support of IaaS services using DevOps automation technologies
Who You Are:
- 5-10 years of professional software development experience in Java or Python
- Experience with DevOps and automating infrastructure (Ansible, Puppet, Kubernetes, etc.) considered a big plus
- Experience utilizing NoSQL and New SQL solutions is a plus
- Experience with Kafka, MongoDB, Redis, Postgres etc.
- Familiar with all aspects of the Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC)
- Development experience producing and consuming RESTful APIs
- Experience setting up continuous integration tools Jenkins, TeamCity, etc.
- Experience applying software engineering techniques and practices to the automation of development infrastructure and server orchestration considered a big plus
- Experience with software test automation practice and principles and technologies
- JUnit/PyUnit, FitNesse, Cucumber etc.
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts