Requisition Number: 302130
Employment Type: Contract To Hire
Job Id : 302130
Job ID: 302130
Contract Length: 6 Months - Contract to Hire
Our client is seeking an AWS Developer to join their team.
What You'll Do:
- Develop Java applications within an AWS Cloud environment, including new development, enhancements, and maintenance
- Responsible for the code from inception through deployment to integration, UAT, staging and production environments
- Write code that follows Test-driven development practices
Who You Are:
- At least 7 years of experience building and maintaining enterprise web applications using languages like Java or PHP
- At least 7 years of experience in software engineering, including at least one MVC framework
- Strong understanding of Object Oriented Programming concepts and design
- Experience with ORMs (e.g. Hibernate, Eloquent)
- Strong knowledge of SQL (writing and optimizing queries, stored procs)
- Experience with SOA and web services (REST, SOAP, XML, JSON)
- Experience with application servers (e.g. JBoss)
- Excellent understanding of memory management, garbage collection, and performance tuning
- Amazon Services, such as EC2, ECS, EBS, S3, RDS, CloudFormation, Elastic Beanstalk, SNS, SQS and Lambda, Serverless environments
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts