Workday HRIS Specialist
Fort Mill, SC
Requisition Number: 302135
Employment Type: Direct Hire
Job Id : 302135
Job ID: 302135
Our client is seeking a Workday HRIS Specialist to join their team.
What You'll Do:
- Continuously maintain and improve HR system and all related infrastructure
- Interact with HR and IT departments, as well as all other key stakeholders
- Oversee process design, implementation, testing, and change management while communicating technical and process change
Who You Are:
- At least 3 years of experience in Workday
- Highly proficient in Workday; experience with implementations and knowledge of releases and upgrades; certification highly desirable
- Work experience interacting with customers
- SaaS release management experience
- Highly proficient in Excel
- Knowledge of HR processes
- Analytical thinker with process development expertise
- Able to work well in structured and unstructured environments, be a self-starter, work well under pressure and with changing priorities, and manage own time effectively
- Experience with Workday Compensation and Benefits
- Proficient in Workday security and business process configuration
- Knowledge of Workday implementation methodology, combined with the experience of running/facilitating design workshops
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts