Blue Ash, OH
Requisition Number: 301873
Employment Type: Contract
Job Id : 301873
Job ID: 301873
Contract Length: 12+ Months
Rate: $40.00- 50.00/hr + Health, Dental, Vision, 401k Benefits
Our large client in Cincinnati is looking for a Business Analyst with Agile and retail domain experience.
- Lead the appropriate teams to refine, prioritize and manage requirements using various tools (e.g., templates, team backlogs, requirements management or agile task management applications)
- Collaborate with the appropriate teams to build business cases and project justification reports
- Lead requirement walk-throughs with key stakeholders using various methods (e.g., team demos, workshops, sprint planning and backlog refinement sessions)
- Identify and estimate anticipated work efforts based on priority using requirement work plans, program increment (PI) planning, and sprint planning
- Identify and define business processes for current and future state analysis
- Act as the liaison between the business units, technology teams and support teams
- Break down a medium to complex vision into smaller projects, initiatives or features
- Continuously develop subject matter expertise in business areas that help facilitate the needs and requirements of the business
- Contribute to strategic roadmap efforts
- Experience eliciting, defining and analyzing medium to complex requirements in various formats ensuring they are testable, measurable and traceable
- Experience participating in growing team competency by mentoring, providing on-the-job training to more junior associates and helping to develop training materials/process improvements
- Experience with capability mapping
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts