Requisition Number: 302172
Employment Type: Direct Hire
Job Id : 302172
Job ID: 302172
Our technology client is seeking an experienced Security Engineer to join their team. In this position, you will be responsible for assessing, implementing, and monitoring systems to protect data integrity from external attack.
Who You Are:
- At least 5 years of experience with Enterprise Network, DMZ, and Security infrastructure, including design, implementation, and ongoing management and troubleshooting required
- At least 5 years of experience in the full cycle of cyber security across domains
- Certifications in one or more of the following: CISSP, CWSP, CCNP, ACE, CCNP Security, Security+, or related required
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP), Cisco Certified Network Professional Security (CCNP Security), or GIAC preferred
- Hands-on experience working with firewalls, device encryption, and data leak prevention tools
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts