Jersey City, NJ
Requisition Number: 302242
Employment Type: Contract
Job Id : 302242
Job ID: 302242
For over 40 years, our client has provided support services to key financial markets. They are committed to being at the forefront of innovation. Our client is currently seeking a DevOps Engineer dedicated to excellence to join their team.
What You'll Do:
- Maintain responsibility for delivery of DevOps solutions
- Serve as POC for CI/CD workflow related issues
- Serve as SME on CI and participate in Agile training and onboarding
- Create metrics and dashboard
- Work with cross-functional teams to drive functional performance of systems
- At least 7 years of hands-on experience, and management experience, in application development
- Hands-on experience with CI/CD pipeline
- Excellent collaboration and communication skills
- Highly proficient in Cloudbees Jenkins/Bitbucket GIT repositories, troubleshooting, and configurations
- Strong familiarity with various Branching strategies, pull request concepts, and GIT commands
- Hands-on usage of Maven Builds, Cobertura, SonarQube, Fortify, Junit and other development pipeline tools
- Very good customer service skills with the ability to be hands-on and strategic at the same time
- Ability to understand and align the execution of the holistic vision of the CI/CD strategy
- Understanding of the operation of AWS Cloud and associated: EC2, Beanstalk, Cloud Formation, IaaS, etc.
- Ability to write pipeline automation scripts in Groovy or shell scripts
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts