Requisition Number: 302291
Employment Type: Contract
Job Id : 302291
Job ID: 302291
Contract Length: 3 Years
Our client is seeking a System Administrator to join their team on a long term contract.
In this role, you will work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment to provide support and administration services program support, as well as infrastructure engineering and cyber security support. You will work with minimal supervision to support end user devices and systems, including 24/7 support of mission critical web application services. You will help with security vulnerability remediation as well.
Applicant must be able to obtain and maintain a security clearance.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering, or other related scientific or technical discipline
- At least 8 years of experience in IT and Linux (Ubuntu/CentOS) administration, with the requisite experience and skill to maintain, manage, and troubleshoot highly available solutions in a Linux environment
- At least one certification: Security+; RHCE/RHCSA
- Solid understanding of TCP/IP, DNS, DHCP, WINS and LDAP, as well as working knowledge with open source platforms and tools such as Apache, Tomcat, Samba, MySQL, etc.
- Solid understanding of IT Security: vulnerability remediation, network design, logging
- Able to develop and implement Data Security Plans for unique and system and operating requirements outside established security policy
- Experience with NetApp; Cisco Networking & Firewall
- Windows System Administration; Active Directory, system builds
- Ability to think through problems analytically in a deadline driven environment
- Off-hour support; planned/unplanned off hours work may be required
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts