Senior Java Developer, Team Lead
Requisition Number: 302348
Employment Type: Contract
Job Id : 302348
Job ID: 302348
Looking for an exciting career opportunity where your code would have an impact?
Want to join an innovative team where your unique thoughts and ideas are brought to the table?
Would you like to work with some of the most talented technologists in the country?
Eliassen Group has an immediate need for a Senior Java Developer, Team Lead for our major client in the Columbus area! In this role, you would be working on new development for a large client data project.
Extremely innovative, agile environment, great company culture and growth opportunities.
- Develop high-volume web applications using Java / JEE Framework
- Participate in SCRUM meetings
- Communicate with Project Managers and Director of Engineering to ensure the management of any delivery risks or issues
- Guide team development efforts and provide technical leadership to ensure product and project delivery
- Work with SOA team and other leads to develop an appropriate sprint schedule and workload
- Participate in reviews and meetings and provide updates on project progress
- Experience developing high performing distributed web applications
- Highly knowledgeable in OOP, J2EE, Spring, Hibernate, Web Services, RESTful, NoSQL, SOAP, JMS, JDBC, WebLogic, WebSphere, Oracle
- Strong SQL skills and understanding of data persistence using ORM frameworks
- Extensive experience with performance optimization and scalability
- Experience with SCRUM / Agile development
- Metadata driven ETL processes
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts