Senior Software Engineer
Requisition Number: 302383
Employment Type: Contract
Job Id : 302383
Job ID: 302383
Contract Length: 6 Months + Extension
Our client is a leading provider of higher education information and services to individuals and their families. They are committed to developing technologies to ensure students have all the tools they may need to succeed. Our client is currently seeking a Senior Software Engineer to join their dedicated team.
What You'll Do:
- Code a cloud-based solution involving a high volume of reporting data
- Contribute to design specifications, code build, automation, and testing
Who You Are:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering or Management Information Systems
- At least 5 years of experience in software and systems development and engineering
- At least 5 years of proven experience with full stack Java development
- Experience with SOAP, REST, EJB distributed service standards
- Proficiency in any of the following languages: Python, Node.js, J2EE, and design patterns
- Experience with AWS services such as Lambda, S3, Kinesis, EC2, Route 53, VPC & Subnets
- Experience with TDD approach and utilizing tools such as Cucumber and CloudFormation
- Experience with the Agile approach of software development
- Expertise in the knowledge of programming languages, relational databases, and NoSQL databases
- Familiarity with monitoring tool suites like DataDog, Sumo Logic, New Relic, and Nagios
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts