Lead Remedy Developer
Requisition Number: 265217
Employment Type: Direct Hire
Job Id : 265217
Our client provides mission-critical systems and communication support to key government agencies ensuring the safety of our nation. This is a heavy client facing role where you'll be interacting with many government employees. If you’re looking for a position where you can make a measurable difference in the lives of others, please apply ASAP!
This is a full time, permanent opportunity.
Due to federal security clearance requirements, applicant must possess at minimum an active Top Secret clearance.
What You'll Do:
- Work closely with end users to gather business requirements and translate those requirements into system specifications
- Research and determine database solution requirements
- Design and produce deliverables on time and within scope
- Develop procedures that adhere to organizational security specifications
- Leverage the Remedy ITSM platform to optimize and ensure compliant and effective use of the software platform
- Position will sit in Chantilly with potential travel to Arlington
Who You Are:
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, engineering, or a related technical field and at least 6 years of overall related experience, or the equivalent combination of education and experience
- 12+ years of IT related engineering experience
- 5+ years of experience with all aspects of Remedy 7.5 and ITSM 6 or higher
- Broad and deep subject matter expertise, both functional and technical, of Remedy; able to thoroughly research and analyze for database development, translating business needs into data models, recommend database design solutions, and adhere to established database management standards
- Knowledge and experience with IT Service management framework implementation
- Experience with help desk/service management; knowledgeable of the ITIL framework
- Experience upgrading 7.6.4 to 9.1; knowledge and understanding of BMC "Smart Reporting"
- Working knowledge of LDAP, AD, SSO, email infrastructure, and web services
- Security+ CE or higher required
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts