Software Configuration Specialist
Requisition Number: 265402
Employment Type: Contract To Hire
Job Id : 265402
Job ID: 265402
Contract Length: 6 Months - Contract to Hire
Our client provides mission-critical systems and communication support to key government agencies, ensuring the safety of the nation. If you’re looking for a position where you can make a measurable difference in the lives of others, our client is seeking a Software Configuration Specialist to join their dedicated team.
Due to federal security contract requirements, applicant must be a US Citizen.
What You'll Do:
- Serve as a member of an Agile team; frequently collaborate and utilize Scrum best practices
- Responsible for leading the team through projects
- Design, develop, and implement software or major software enhancements
- Troubleshoot production issues; responsible for the resolution of software related issues
- Build and coordinate the integration or conversion of new products to fulfill client requirements; ensure integrity of the latest systems
- Analyze user needs, develop user stories, and translate into software solutions
- Author and test code, forms, and script for computer applications
- Help evaluate and recommend software packages and testing tools
- Perform systems analysis and programming in order to maintain and control the use of computer systems software
- Perform trial runs of software applications to ensure desired effect
- Analyze applications and architecture to provide enhancements
- Perform feasibility analysis for future projects
Who You Are:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related technical discipline preferred and 5+ years of relevant experience in software development
- Experience on an Agile team
- Experience with Microsoft .NET, Java, C# and/or web technologies
- Experience with build processes and tools (WIX, Maven, Gradle)
- Experience with GitHub
- Experience with Pervasive, Oracle
- Able to clearly and accurately explain technical issues to both technical and non-technical audiences
- Able to collaborate effectively in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Experience with DevOps and CI/CD technologies
- .NET core
- SQL experience
- Experience in Model – View – Presenter (MVP) or Model – View – Controller (MVC) design patterns
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts