Blue Ash, OH
Requisition Number: 294775
Employment Type: Contract To Hire
Job Id : 294775
Job ID: 294775
Contract Length: 6 Months - Contract to Hire
Our large client in Cincinnati is looking for a Data Scientist to join their team. In this role you will be responsible for creating detailed analysis and operational recommendations through intense mathematical analysis, collaboration with subject matter experts, model design and development.
What You'll Do:
- Assist in the initial definition of the problem statement and data requirements
- Design and develop models to visualize the problem
- Assist in the creation of measurement systems to track project success and goal attainment
- Perform extensive analysis of the problem and outline possible solutions
- Create sustainable control plans for improvement efforts
- Techniques and tools include, but are not limited to: mathematical optimization, quantitative decision support, simulation, linear programming, dynamic programming, regression analysis, cluster analysis, queuing theory, statistics, forecasting, data mining, and project management
- Master's degree in Engineering/Sciences/Quantitative discipline or equivalent
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience with data collection and analysis
- Strong experience with R and SQL
- Strong mathematics and statistical background
- Database Management and/or modeling skills
- Experience with transitioning applications from R&D into production is a plus
- Experience with machine learning, optimization, and simulation techniques is a plus
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts