Requisition Number: 302436
Employment Type: Contract
Job Id : 302436
Job ID: 302436
Contract Length: 3 Months
Our client is a leading American bank holding company with nearly a thousand branches across the country. Our client has been an innovator in the industry, doing everything from helping pioneer the mass marketing of credit cards in the 1990’s to the sponsorship of NCAA Bowl Games. Our client currently has a need for a Cloud Engineer to join their team in Vienna, VA.
What You'll Do:
- Lead the implementation of cloud based solutions, ensuring scalability
- Develop workflows and test and review these to ensure optimal efficiency
- Build frameworks for all tiers
Who You Are:
- Bachelor's degree or military experience
- 1+ year of experience in Python development
- 1+ year of experience in AWS/Azure/Google Cloud
- 1+ year of experience with Infrastructure as Code building and CloudFormation, Terraform, Chef, Ansible, or Puppet
- Some experience with Kubernetes and Docker containers
- Motivated self-starter; able to work across teams
- Strong verbal and written communication skills are essential
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts