Rocky Hill, CT
Requisition Number: 265264
Employment Type: Direct Hire
Job Id : 265264
Our client is seeking a Software Developer to join their team.
This is a full time, permanent position with a great benefit package that includes Medical, Dental and Vision benefits, 401k with company matching, and life insurance.
Responsibilities of the Software Developer:
- Perform unit testing, integration testing, and coded UI testing
- Mentor team members on best practices for test driven development
- Database development: T-SQL
- Middle Development: C#, REST
- Sprint planning
- Analyze product backlog and refine business requirements as a team
Requirements of the Software Developer:
- Bachelor's degree in Software Engineering, Computer Science, or related field
- At least 3 years of experience with developing enterprise applications
- Must have superb knowledge of C#
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills; able to work well with individuals in all levels of the organization
- Significant experience with TDD, including Clean Code, Dependency Injection, Unit Testing, and Integration Testing
- Skilled at writing SQL queries and stored procedures
- Able to think, judge, and act critically - especially in emergency situations
- Experience with DevOps tools, includingTeamCity and SVN
- Experience with multi-threading and asynchronous programming
- Understanding of safe coding practices and application security
- Exercises strong judgment, especially in emergency situations
- Experience with the Microsoft development suite including Visual Studio, Visual Studio Team Services or Team Foundation Server
Job ID: 265264
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts