Ruby on Rails Technical Lead
Blue Ash, OH
Requisition Number: 289784
Employment Type: Direct Hire
Job Id : 289784
Salary: $155,000 / year + Bonus
Benefits: Comprehensive Benefits, Flexible Work Environment and Culture
Exciting opportunity for a Ruby on Rails Technical Lead to lead the design and development of our client’s enterprise, web-based, revenue generating Lending Platform. You will be responsible for working with a cross-functional SCRUM team to map out solutions and lead a talented team of developers to throughout the full SDLC of product development and delivery. In this role, you will still be hands-on in the code about 30% of the time while mentoring the team and performing design / code reviews.
We are seeking an innovative professional who is passionate about emerging technologies, specifically Ruby on Rails, who is still hands-on in the code, and who understands how to create performance-optimized applications based on design and development best-practices.
Required Experience of Ruby on Rails Technical Lead:
- 2+ Years of experience leading at least one software engineering team
- 7+ years of full-stack application development experience;
- Specific expertise in Ruby on Rails and a passion for open source systems and technologies
- Requires a strong understanding of quality systems, continuous integration, unit and integration testing
- Strong understanding of design patterns
- Strong understanding of Service-Oriented Architecture; Experience defining and implementing APIs (REST, XML-RPC, etc.)
- Background in a MVC-based implementation of a web platform
- Strong communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science preferred #eg1989
For immediate consideration, please send an updated copy of your resume to Kevin Krull: firstname.lastname@example.org
Job ID: 289784
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, or protected veteran status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts