Security and Resiliency Data Lake Access Analyst
Requisition Number: 293954
Employment Type: Contract To Hire
Job Id : 293954
Job Order: 293954
Contract Length: 11 Months
Our industry-leading client is looking for a Data Lake User Access Analyst to join their Security Operations Team.
What You'll Do:
- Perform research and fact-finding
- Act as liaison between market shareholders to elicit, analyze, document, communicate and validate business and system requirements
- Document client business needs leveraging techniques like prototyping, use cases, wireframes, and JAD sessions
- Facilitate end-user demos and system training
Who You Are:
- Bachelor's and 5 years of experience in IT security or access management or other related discipline or an equivalent combination of education and work experience.
- In-depth knowledge in information systems and ability to identify, apply, and implement best practices.
- Understanding of key business processes and competitive strategies related to the IT function. Ability to plan and manage projects.
- Ability to solve complex problems by applying best practices. Ability to provide direction and mentor less experienced teammates
- Ability to interpret and convey complex, difficult, or sensitive information
- In-depth knowledge of Structured Analysis Techniques such as Use Cases, Entity Relationship Diagrams, Process Decomposition Diagrams and Workflows
- Knowledge of SOX, GLBA, Information Security/technology, CISSP, CISM and/or Six Sigma
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts