Full Stack Developer
Requisition Number: 302029
Employment Type: Contract To Hire
Job Id : 302029
Job ID: 302029
Contract Length: 6 Months
Optimizing the intersection of security, sustainability, and financial return, our client performs “closed loop” IT disposal for some of the world’s largest manufacturers, service providers, school systems, and nonprofits. They are seeking a Full Stack Developer in Ruby or Python with frameworks such as Phoenix, Rails or Django.
Who You Are:
- 5+ years of professional, development experience, which may include Python, Ruby, Erlang/Elixir, etc. and capable of contributing at a senior level
- Strong experience with Rails and/or Django
- Focus on where you stand on programming fundamentals, including common data types, design patterns, and data structures; object-oriented design principals; experience with unit testing; modern version control flows; functional programming; and comfort level on the command line
- Willingness to learn new languages and technologies
- F#, Scala, Haskell would be ideal
- Elixir or Erlang
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts