Apex OAE Technical Lead
Requisition Number: 302530
Employment Type: Contract
Job Id : 302530
Job ID: 302530
Contract Length: 12 Months
Our client is seeking a Apex OAE Technical Lead to join their team in Detroit, Michigan
What You'll Do:
- Manage business demands to ensure maximum satisfaction, and to maintain quality over quantity
- Provide proof of concept to assist in defining technology direction and enabling business strategy
- Supervise activities between internal and external resources, and facilitate smooth workflow for successful delivery
- Possess a combination of both problem-solving and innovation skills to address several technical production challenges
- Experience in implementing changes to previously designed software to meet client demands and specification.
- Experience in interacting and exchanging ideas with members of the team in a bid to arrive at good designs and solutions to jobs at hand.
- Experience with Waterfall, Agile and iterative development methodologies desired.
- Knowledge of current technology and carry out research to identify new trends that can be used to achieve maximum results
- Identify and escalate project issues/risks in a timely fashion to the upper management
- Capable of providing quicker solutions to technical/logical issues.
- Monitor the progress of the OAE development and Operations, inform the team of its progress and provides them with support and direction.
- Give training and mentor team members to make them better on the job.
- Be up to date with current field practices to enhance service standards and delivery
- Participate in defect triage and work with project team/vendors to resolve prioritized defect fixes.
- Ensure that the applications are successfully transitioned to sustain with proper documentation such as Runbook/Playbook etc.
- Worked on Design and Development of Enterprise web/internet based Applications using Oracle Apex
- Ability to build applications with email notifications, web services, file uploads/downloads ,pivot tables
- Experience with setting up and implementing Single Sign On for OAE applications
- Hands-on experience with installation and configuration of OAE APEX 4.2.x
- Experience in migrating applications from lower to higher versions.
- Experience in Oracle 10g/11g/12c, PL/SQL, SQL
- Experience in writing SQL queries, Views, PL/SQL procedures, functions, packages, triggers, Dynamic SQL.o protect the PL/SQL procedures and packages.
- Experience in using several built-in database packages such as DBMS_JOB, DBMS_OUTPUT, UTL_FILE, DBMS_SCHEDULER and DBMS_SQL Should have extensively worked with third party tools like SQL Developer or TOAD
- Experience in reverse engineering tables to physical data models
- Wide level of work experience in creating new modules (involving Pages, Packages, Reports) using Oracle Application Express (APEX)
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts