Marketing Analytics Specialist
Requisition Number: 294024
Employment Type: Contract
Job Id : 294024
Job Order: 294024
Contract Length: Contract to Permanent
Our client, one of the largest e-commerce websites in the world, is looking for a Brand Marketing Analytics Specialist to join their team and help grow the brand's business. This is an opportunity to join an incredibly well-known company in Atlanta.
Responsibilities for Marketing Analytics Specialist:
- As the Marketing Analytics Specialist you will be responsible for analyzing your brand's ecommerce performance and identifying opportunities for improvements in areas such as product assortment, promotions, inventory, and returns
- You will focus heavily on large sets of data and be frequently responsible for pulling data utilizing SQL and creating reports using advanced Excel functions (VLOOKUPs, Pivot Tables, trend analysis). You will need to have knowledge of ecommerce and business in order to not only report on the data, but also draw actionable insights and recommendations
- You will lead presentations with the brand and internal stakeholders on a regular basis where you will build alignments on strategic priorities. You will also track and measure your supplier’s performance on a weekly, monthly, and yearly basis
- The ideal candidate for this position will have a marketing analytics background in either an agency or enterprise environment. This individual will have an outgoing personality, incredible presentation skills, and in-depth data analysis skills
Requirements for the Marketing Analytics Specialist:
- Expert proficiency working with large data sets within Excel, with previous experience creating Pivot Tables, performing VLOOKUPs, running analysis, and creating reports
- Prior marketing analytics experience in either an agency or corporate environment
- Prior experience building relationships with vendors or clients
- Prior experience building and presenting presentations to upper level stakeholders
- 4 year degree from an accredited institution
- Ability to manage multiple responsibilities within a fast-paced work environment
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts