Sr. IT Agile Project Manager/Scrum Master
Requisition Number: 302575
Employment Type: Contract
Job Id : 302575
Job ID: 302575
Rate: $70.00 - $90.00/hr + full benefits (health, dental, vision, 401k matching)
Eliassen Group has an immediate need for a Sr. IT Agile Project Manager/Scrum Master for our major, innovative client in the Chicago area! In this role you will be responsible for managing multiple high visibility projects using agile methods in a fast-paced environment that crosses multiple business divisions.
- Guide and serve teams that deliver technology solutions, through effective application of the Lean/Agile principles and frameworks including Scrum, Kanban Method, and Scaled Agile Framework
- Facilitate team organization and ceremonies such as sprint planning, daily scrums/stand-ups, sprint/iteration reviews/demos, retrospectives
- Identify and remove any impediments/distractions that interfere with the team’s ability to deliver
- Facilitate the creation and adoption of working agreements and definitions of done, including use of appropriate tools, standards and best practices
- Ensure the team is tracking and communicating team progress and metrics
- Manage stakeholder expectations and communications
- Coordinate internal colleagues and third party vendors to deliver on development and infrastructure milestones
- 8+ years’ experience as a Project Manager in an Agile Environment
- Highly knowledgeable and practical experience of agile software development methodologies, values, principles, and practices
- Demonstrated leadership ability to coach and empower the team
- Ability to understand technical issues at a high level
- Must be "self-motivated" as well as creative and effective in empowering team members
- Agile Certification (CSM, PSM) preferred
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts