Associate Project Manager
New York, NY
Requisition Number: 302590
Employment Type: Contract
Job Id : 302590
Job Order: 302590
Our industry-leading media client is looking for an Associate Project Manager to join its world-class team.
What You'll Do:
- Manage a portfolio of complex initiatives that span one or multiple lines of business
- Liaise with Steering committees, VPs, Directors, project sponsors and strategic partners
- Provide on-site leadership for project team by building and motivating team members to meet project goals, adhering to their responsibilities and project milestones
- Maintain ownership of fully life-cycle process from initiation to deployment for major initiatives
Who You Are:
- Experience with Big 4 consulting (preferred but not required)
- Experience working on multiple projects simultaneously
- 1-2 yrs exposure to PM (any PMO or consulting role experience)
- Experienced analyst or consultant level
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts