Business Analyst - Decommission Project
Requisition Number: 302568
Employment Type: Contract
Job Id : 302568
Job ID: 302568
Contract Length: 12+ Months
Our client is looking for a BA that can assist on a Lotus Notes Decommission project. They have many home grown Lotus Notes applications that need to be moved off this platform. Some will be incorporated in with other projects, and some will be migrated to SharePoint.
This project includes writing the requirements for those applications to be migrated to SharePoint and performing gap analysis on the applications being handled by other projects, to make sure all functional aspects are considered.
Qualifications specific to this role:
- Typical BA skills – requirement elicitation and documentation, and gap analysis
- SharePoint application use and/or documentation – little more in-depth than a typical end user - more than just knowing how to access and add a document to SharePoint
- Lotus Notes experience – nice to have
- Property Casualty insurance experience preferred
- Bachelor's degree in technical field or equivalent work experience
- At least 7 years in of experience as a BA or in a similar role
- Strong communication skills
- Exceptional customer service capabilities
- Excellent writing and grammar skills
- Experienced with Microsoft Office
- Experience with SQL preferred, but not required
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts