Requisition Number: 265309
Employment Type: Contract To Hire
Job Id : 265309
Job ID: 265309
Contract Length: 6 Months - Contract to Hire
Our higher education client maintains a passion for excellence through technological and engineering innovation. They currently have an opening for an experienced DevOps Engineer to join their team. In this role, you will support computing and telecommunications resources for the academic, research, and administrative departments of the organization.
Who You Are:
- Robust scripting abilities with a preference for Python
- Superb communication skills
- Strong comprehension of automation tools (Puppet, Chef, Ansible, Salt, etc. - Puppet preferred)
- Strong comprehension of Linux (optimizing, securing, and troubleshooting); Red Hat Enterprise preferred
- Knowledge of software defined network technologies
- Working knowledge of VMware vSphere and vCloud Air (vCA) a plus
- Experience with Cloud APIs a plus
- Knowledge of containers and container orchestration a plus
- High performance computing (HPC) experience a plus
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group has been driving the success of our clients, consultants, and employees within Technology Staffing and Consulting Services since 1989. For over 25 years, we have been at the forefront of innovation by uniting talented people and quality solutions within successful companies to help them attain their business objectives. Our solution oriented approach to understanding your needs ensures that we identify and represent the best possible talent available in the market, personally selected and matched to your requirements by our highly-tenured, extraordinarily capable recruiting team. Our consulting divisions include expertise focused on Agile, Biometrics & Data Solutions, Creative Services, Government Services, Life Sciences and Workforce Management. Eliassen Group is privately held and headquartered in Reading, MA.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts