Blue Ash, OH
Requisition Number: 295428
Employment Type: Contract To Hire
Job Id : 295428
Job Order: 295428
Eliassen Group is looking for a Sr. Mobile Developer passionate about developing mobile-applications. In this role, you’ll be working in a mature Agile continuous delivery environment, while building out high traffic mobile applications used by millions throughout the United States utilizing modern technologies and presenting new ideas to enhance the consumer experience.
We are looking for Sr. Mobile Developers who are passionate about creating amazing products, building partnerships across multiple teams, mentoring junior developers, and provide leadership within an organization that is forecasting tremendous growth and opportunities within.
- Design, implement, and deliver awesome technical platforms and products for all constituencies
- Understand our products from both a technical and business perspective in the context of our larger business
- Communicate with leadership, product owners, other technologists, and users to create working software based on an understanding of business and technical priorities
- Break down complex problems into elegant technical solutions to intelligently solve problems for diners, restaurant, corporate accounts and internal stakeholders
- Actively contribute to the adoption of strong software architecture, development best practices, and new technologies
- Keep up-to-date on current and upcoming features in relevant products and platforms
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or related field
- Strong Development Background with native mobile application development (Android or iOS)
- Experience working with “Backend for Frontends" (BFF) Spring microservices and OOD/Architecture
- Skilled in Build Automation Tools such as Ant, Maven and Gradle
- Real world experience with modern unit testing and version control – SVN, Jasmine, Mocha, JUnit or Git (preferred)
- Have worked with Agile software development methodologies and other practices such as TDD and Paired Programming
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts