Requisition Number: 302626
Employment Type: Contract To Hire
Job Id : 302626
Job Order: 302626
Pay Rate: $35-45/hr
This is an 11 month contract to permanent offering a full benefit package while on contract including health/vision/dental and 401(k)
One of our top clients, a leading billion-dollar company in their industry, is looking to bring on a Security Data Remediation Analyst to analyze data and identify gaps from an access perspective and come up with solutions to close those gaps. You will be responsible for identifying how data problems occurred and how you can remediate the gap in access of data.
Requirements of a Security Data Remediation Analyst:
- Experience analyzing data to understand how best to meet business requirements.
- Understand the structures, usage and sources of data including data about applications, assets, and users.
- Understand the context in which data is used within the business and match business requirements to the sources of data within and between systems.
- Expertise in security use cases and the ability to understand transaction data and identify discrepancies in transaction data.
- Need the ability to analyze discrepancies to identify root cause and recommend remediation
- Financial services experience is a huge plus
- Proficiency in MS Office products including Excel, PowerPoint, Project and Word
- Big data experience is a plus (Hive, Pig, Hadoop, Python, etc.)
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group has been driving the success of our clients, consultants, and employees within Technology Staffing and Consulting Services since 1989. For over 25 years, we have been at the forefront of innovation by uniting talented people and quality solutions within successful companies to help them attain their business objectives. Our solution oriented approach to understanding your needs ensures that we identify and represent the best possible talent available in the market, personally selected and matched to your requirements by our highly-tenured, extraordinarily capable recruiting team. Our consulting divisions include expertise focused on Agile, Biometrics & Data Solutions, Creative Services, Government Services, Life Sciences and Workforce Management. Eliassen Group is privately held and headquartered in Reading, MA.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts