Electronic Warfare Developer
Requisition Number: 302702
Employment Type: Contract
Job Id : 302702
Our client is a management consulting and government contractor with over one hundred years of experience. With over eighty offices throughout the United States, our client’s growth is indicative of sound business practices. The company has been ranked at the top of their field, year after year. They are currently looking for a Electronic Warfare Developer to join their talented team.
Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information; Secret clearance is required; TS/SCI clearance preferred.
What You'll Do:
- Develop cyber capabilities for government client and expand upon relevant capabilities
- Research technical solutions to defeat current and emerging threats
- Liaise with the client's program office to develop and implement major platform enhancements
- Analyze current and emerging threat Radio Frequency (RF) systems and coordinate their transfer for use
Who You Are:
- Bachelor's degree
- At least 4 years of experience in working with DoD electronic warfare
- Experience with electronic warfare collection, jamming, and reprogramming systems
- Experience with planning or employing EAs
- Knowledge of how to use software, including MATLAB and C++ to program technical and waveforms into loadable code
Job ID: 302702
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts