Requisition Number: 302707
Employment Type: Contract
Job Id : 302707
Job ID: 302707
Eliassen Group has an immediate need for a Product Manager for our major client in Columbus! In this role, you will be identifying opportunities, developing solutions, delivering business analytics and improving our processes to operate efficiently and in support of our strategic goals.
You will be a key member of the Global Supply Chain team focused on supporting a fast, efficient, and cost effective global network strategy.
- Own and drive opportunity assessments, definition development, monitoring and implementation of product capability roadmaps aligned to business strategies and LRP
- Partner with IT and Business Partners across the company to manage and deliver business capabilities and system solutions
- Identify key issues, guide and execute analysis, develop conclusions, and present findings to members of the leadership team
- Lead cross functional projects to support supply chain process optimization end to end
- Manage a team of high caliber technical experts in systems, engineering and data
- Communicate product solutions and benefits to customers and stakeholders
You Should Have:
- Aptitude to think globally/strategically and frame new and complex issues
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and projects, to prioritize, and adapt to a changing and ambiguous environment
- Exceptional analytical and creative problem-solving skills
- Proficient at project management and senior management communication
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts