Power BI Developer
Requisition Number: 302701
Employment Type: Contract
Job Id : 302701
Job ID: 302701
Our client is a financially stable and growing company that is currently in search of a Power BI Developer to work on a highly visible initiative for the organization.
This analyst will be responsible for working directly with internal customers to gather requirements and build complex dashboards, and reports in Power BI using data from the data warehouse.
This position will offer a competitive rate, medical, dental, vision, and 401K options.
Requirements for Power BI Developer:
- Power BI - building complex dashboards and reports
- Strong background with Data Analysis (data validation, mining, manipulation, etc.)
- Experience creating advanced SQL queries to pull information from multiple data sources
- High-level analytical skills, analysis of complex data, and knowledge of data management terminology
- SQL Server coding knowledge
- 2 years of trending analysis, forecasting and statistical analysis
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts