User Researcher / Standards Review Specialist #5536
Jersey City, NJ
Requisition Number: 302769
Employment Type: Contract
Job Id : 302769
Job ID: 302769
Contract Length: 11+ Months
Our client is a Boston-based financial investment firm that serves over twenty million customers. They employ tens of thousands of individuals and manage trillions of dollars in assets. With almost a century of experience, this financial services company is an industry leader, both nationally and globally. Our client is known for being a great place to work, and they are looking for a User Researcher/Standards Review Specialist to join their fast-paced team.
What You'll Do:
- Organize, collect, and publish comprehensive website standards that support a cohesive and consistent customer experience across web properties
- Work with SMEs to identify standards across visual design, content, marketing, brand, navigation, interaction, accessibility, search, etc.
- Document, package and distribute standards so they are easily consumable by cross-functional teams across organization and with external vendors
- Maintain up-to-date documentation of the standards and prioritize backlog to add or refine standards
- Provide training on standards, particularly to UXD and web publisher roles
- Manage intranet assets for accessing documentation and submitting requests
Who You Are:
- Bachelor’s degree in Communications, Marketing or other relevant field
- Experience with user-centered design and as an extraordinary customer advocate
- Experience in visual design, information architecture or usability
- Experience establishing and enhancing standards and implementing best practices through usability testing, industry research, and competitive benchmarking
- Understanding of financial services industry, particularly investments
- Highly organized, detail-oriented and collaborative
- Excellent writing skills
- Strong communication, presentation and interpersonal skills
- Strong process-orientation
- Excellent leadership capabilities with ability to execute with cross-company collaboration
- Excellent problem-solving skill and flair for seeking innovative ways to help customers and meet business objectives
- Entrepreneurial spirit and ability to handle ambiguity
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts