Entry Level Software Design Engineer
Requisition Number: 302782
Employment Type: Contract To Hire
Job Id : 302782
Job ID: 302782
Contract Length: 9 Months - Contract to Hire
Our client is a premier technology company. They are currently looking for an Entry Level Software Design Engineer to join their team.
Due to federal security clearance requirements, applicant must be a US Citizen with the ability to obtain a designated clearance level.
What You'll Do:
- Test and document software to CMMI Level 3 accreditation, maintaining proper documentation and work flow management
- Identify and direct resolution of moderately complex technical issues
- Assist in the writing/presentation of briefings
- Participate in the preparation of technical proposals
Who You Are:
- Bachelor's degree in related technical discipline and up to 2 years of related experience
- C++ and Java experience required
- Solid understanding of software development principles and best practices
- Keen attentiont to detail, strong analytical skills
- Experience with software development tools and programming languages
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts