Windows Systems Admin - Citrix Admin
Requisition Number: 302787
Employment Type: Contract
Job Id : 302787
Job ID: 302787
Contract Length: 12+ Months
Our client is a leading investment firm that strives to provide best in class performance for their clients. If you are looking to connect with your work and thrive in a flexible, team-oriented environment, the Windows Systems Admin - Citrix Admin position will allow you the space to do what you do best.
What You'll Do:
- Perform advanced-level server administration, configuration, troubleshooting, and problem diagnosis for the Citrix infrastructure, including the interdependent, integrated, and ancillary products
- Assist with the creation of the necessary interfaces between the Citrix environment, its supported and dependent products and technologies, and other interdependent
- Collect, interpret and analyze server performance data; make recommendations
- Author technical documentation related to the Citrix environment and its supporting products
- Perform system and software patching and firmware updating; install server hardware and operating
Who You Are:
- Experience supporting a large-scale, multi-platform enterprise computing environment delivered via Citrix
- Working knowledge of Citrix XenServer 6/6.X, XenApp 6.5/7.X, Citrix Access Gateway, and Citrix NetScaler 10.X preferred
- Experience in the administration of Windows server
- Citrix certification preferred
- Excellent problem-solving, and oral and written communication skills
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts