Senior Business Analyst--Financials
Requisition Number: 302813
Employment Type: Contract To Hire
Job Id : 302813
Job Order: 302813
Pay Rate: $50.68/hr
A fast moving and stable company is searching for a Senior Business Analyst with a strong banking/financials background in the Metro Atlanta area!
This Senior Business Analyst will support on-going and new projects within Risk & Fraud, specifically Financial Crimes projects. You will be responsible for creating both functional and technical design documents with a focus on As-Is and To-Be documentation. This is an extremely hands-on role and you will be an important part of the future of various applications.
Responsibilities of the Senior Business Analyst will include:
- Working with cross- functional teams on Information Security projects, specifically AML and Financial Crimes
- You will be responsible for formulating and defining systems scope and objectives for complex business systems
- Provide a hands-on approach to solutions
- Take charge of leading meetings and assembling deliverables
- 4+ years of experience as a Business or Business Systems Analyst, preferably within Banking or Financials
- Strong hands-on experience working on Systems related projects
- Solid experience in process design, scoping business requirements and creating technical design documents
- Must be able to conduct Unit Testing
- Strong Financial/Banking background, Information Security experience preferred
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts