Sr. QA Tester
Requisition Number: 302792
Employment Type: Contract To Hire
Job Id : 302792
Job ID: 302792
Contract Length: 3-6 Months - Contract to Hire
Rate: $50.00- 60.00/hr + benefits (Health, Dental, Vision, 401k)
Our large client located in downtown Cincinnati is looking for a self-motivated Sr. QA Tester that can join their team and hit the ground running. If you are a self-starter with 5 years of ETL and back-end testing experience, then this is the position for you!
- Evaluate and test new or modified software programs and software development procedures
- Identify differences between established standards and user applications and suggest modifications to conform to standards
- Set up test cases and scenarios, with user input and based upon test cases and standards
- Develop product based testing strategies
- Educate others outside of QA on the value of a structured QA approach
- Track defects in Rally to ensure appropriate management and escalation of defects
- At least 5 years of experience developing data quality test plans and manually executing test cases
- Ability to formulate a solid test approach/strategy using a variety of sources ranging from well documented requirements specifications to loosely defined requirements
- Experience mining for data, backend validation, and performing data quality analysis via SQL, Toad, and Informatica DVO
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts