BSA with Front Office Expertise
Requisition Number: 302803
Employment Type: Contract
Job Id : 302803
Job ID: 302803
Contract Length: 6 Months
Our client is a leader in the financial services industry, with business operations in dozens of countries around the world. This company is a market leader with over two centuries of experience and manages over $200 billion in assets. They are currently seeking a contract BSA with Front Office Expertise to join their team.
What You'll Do:
- Support senior BAs in defining technical and business requirements
- Serves as a business representative and Subject Matter Expert
- Document and maintain project plans and issue logs to assist senior BAs
- Work closely with PM to ensure day to day activities are aligned with business requirements
- Support analysis components of an initiative with a particular focus on business analysis
- Support the formulation and definition of business scope and objectives based on client and user needs
- Research and resolve issues
- Conduct business analysis documents detailed requirements and related documentation
- Analyze current processes and recommends process improvements
- Keep abreast of technological and competitive developments
Who You Are:
- Experience in financial services and technology
- Experience with integration between Front and Middle office systems, with more focus on Front office background
- Experience building interfaces to common vendor OMS systems
- Experience with complex assets
- Experience with analytics, risk, performance, or attribution data
- Experience working with ABOR, and IBOR accounting data
- Experience with security reference data
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts