Requisition Number: 302844
Employment Type: Contract
Job Id : 302844
Job ID: 302844
Contract Length: 3 Years
Our client is seeking a Systems Administrator to join their team.
What You'll Do:
- Act as the point of contact in regards to infrastructure and system administration
- Translate program requirements into IT tasks
- Specify hardware features and technical details in support of program requirements
- Design, build and maintain local R&D testbeds as well as forward-deployed systems
- Ensure these systems are secure, up-to-date, and available for demonstrations as well as day-to-day activities
Who You Are:
- Advanced Linux system administration, specifically RedHat Enterprise Linux 6 and 7
- Demonstrated familiarity administering Windows Server 2012 and 2016
- Advanced system administration of virtualized environments, i.e., VMWare ESX, vCenter, vSphere
- Configuration management automation tools, such as ansible, Chef or Puppet
- Experience with automating sysadmin tasks using scripts: Bash, Python, PowerShell
- Provisioning certificates and administering PKI components, such as certificate authorities
- Installing, configuring and managing directory services, i.e., LDAP and Active Directory
- Experience with DoD Security Technical Guidelines (STIGs)
- Installing and maintaining servers in data centers
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts