Requisition Number: 302753
Employment Type: Contract
Job Id : 302753
Job ID: 302753
Contract Length: 12+ Months
Our client is currently in need of four Mechanical Engineers with CREO experience for a 12+ month contract at a Medical Device company in the Seattle, WA area!
Candidate will be responsible for delivering quality design and design documentation of the product from conceptual design to detail design for manufacturability and assembly and will report to the project design lead.
- Review product and elements requirement as input for concept design activities
- Concept design, design verification, evaluate and optimization; multiple iterations are expected
- Build transfer function using either analytical and/or empirical approach (DoE)
- Detail design for DfM, DfA and DfX
- Create design documentations – CAD, drawings, theory of operations, DFMEA, tolerance analysis, design review documents, test protocol, and test report
- Drive design review meetings and work with both internal and external suppliers
- Bachelor's degree in mechanical engineer or equivalent
- Minimum 5 years mechanical design experience in the consumer product field
- Expert in plastic and metal part design for mass production
- Experience in electronics component integration
- Experience in electromechanical / motor / gear design
- Experience in design test setup for sub-system and part level verification testing
- Experience in design of highly cosmetic driven consumer devices
- Experience in sensitivity analysis / Tolerance chain analysis
- Ability to root cause
- Knowledge in analytical modeling, build transfer function and verification testing approaches, requirement flow down, design of pressurized, fluidic systems, prototyping method and medical device development processes
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts