Business Systems Analyst
Requisition Number: 302862
Employment Type: Contract
Job Id : 302862
Job ID: 302862
Contract Length: 9 Months
Our client is a leading American bank holding company with nearly a thousand branches across the country. Our client has been an innovator in the industry, doing everything from helping pioneer the mass marketing of credit cards in the 1990’s to the sponsorship of NCAA Bowl Games. Our client currently has a need for a Business Systems Analyst to join their team in McLean, VA.
What You'll Do:
- Define solutions to business/systems problems
- Collaborate closely with end users, Subject Matter Experts, and technical teams to translate business requirements and source data for the development of user acceptance test cases and other data requirements
- Responsible for the development, maintenance, management, and delivery of technical information and documentation
- Work closely with key teams internally and externally as well as interface with end users
Who You Are:
- Bachelor's Degree or higher in Business, Computer Science, Information Systems, and Engineering, or military experience
- At least 3 years of experience working as a Business Systems Analyst
- Ability to effectively communicate across multiple levels and with both business and technical stakeholders
- Proven ability to lead a diverse group towards resolution when faced with ambiguous situations
- Strong Agile, CI/CD delivery knowledge and training and/or practical experience
- AWS certified cloud practitioner desired
- Capital Markets experience is desired
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts