Requisition Number: 302870
Employment Type: Contract
Job Id : 302870
Job ID: 302870
Contract Length: 3 Months with 1 Year Extension
We are looking for a Technical Project Manager for a financial services client. This role is based in Westlake, TX.
What You'll Do:
- Utilize JIRA and team meetings to coordinate and distribute work
- Monitor and manage project budget, scope, resources, and timelines
- Communicate project plan information, including deliverables, to the team
- Foster teamwork and a spirit of collaboration and commitment
- Perform occasional Analyst work
Who You Are:
- Bachelor's degree in a technical discipline
- At least 6 years of experience in project management, including success managing multiple concurrent projects
- Agile & Waterfall project management experience
- Experience managing projects with JIRA, MS Project or other tools
- Proficiency with MS Excel
- Troubleshooting skills
- Experience in the financial services preferred
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts