HR Operations Analyst
Requisition Number: 302889
Employment Type: Contract
Job Id : 302889
Job ID: 302889
Our well-known client in the Atlanta area is looking for an HR Operations Analyst to support HR Operations through business partner engagement, operational efficiency, issue resolution technology, accuracy and service delivery. The HR Operations Analyst will leverage HR and Payroll subject matter expertise and business knowledge to evaluate business process effectiveness and identify opportunities to realign processes and leverage HCM systems and tools to support overarching operational strategy. You would work day to day in a production environment with the HR Operations area working side by side with other teammates in a similar or same role.
Responsibilities of the HR Operations Analyst:
- Support Workday and other HCM applications
- Resolve production issues and guide the team in solving process problems
- Maintain effective communications with team members and close open issues promptly
- Review functional accuracy and work with internal parties to identify issues and make corrections
Requirements of the HR Operations Analyst:
- Experience with HR/Payroll processes and systems
- Experience with Workday HCM required
- Experience with Workday Payroll, Compensation, Leave Management, Time Tracking, Absence Management and Payroll Accounting
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Excellent presentation and influencing skills, including the ability to properly escalate an issue to resolution
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts