Senior .NET Developer
Requisition Number: 302901
Employment Type: Contract
Job Id : 302901
Job ID: 302901
Contract Length: 2+ Years
Our client is dedicated to ensuring the integrity of the financial market and protecting investors. With over a dozen various “Best Places to Work” awards, our client has proven that a position with them is more than a just a job. They are currently looking for a Senior .NET Developer now to join their award winning team.
What You'll Do:
- Design and implement high quality business application using the latest .NET technologies
- Responsible for .NET/C#/MVC application development and modification and / or maintenance of applications.
- Build, test, deploy, and document complex software components for one or more areas (subsystems) of a project, product, and/or program level solution
- Assist in the creation of software engineering strategies that help identify and mitigate risks
- Work with team members in peer review of code and resolution of defects
- Interface with other team members and other teams in peer review of requirements, data specifications and software design
- Provide feedback on processes by offering suggestions
- Assist with adherence to technology policies and comply with all security controls
- Ensure all work products meets /exceeds enterprise standards
- Independent thinking
Who You Are:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related technical discipline
- At least 10 years of experience in IT
- At least 5 years of ASP.NET MVC work experience
- Experience with REST based APIs and SOAP web service
- Experience with object-oriented design (OOD) and development, including strong working knowledge and experience with various architectural and design patterns
- Experience with designing and implementing web applications and working with distributed teams to deliver them in a timely manner without sacrificing quality
- Demonstrated technical expertise in database technologies/ concepts
- Past experience with developing enterprise quality solutions in an iterative or Agile environment
- Knowledge of industry leading software engineering approaches including Test Automation, Build Automation and Configuration Management frameworks
- Must have good interpersonal skills, be team focused and well-organized, as at times deadlines are tight
- Should be well organized, thorough have the ability to handle multiple projects with deadlines
- Demonstrated ability to develop effective working relationships that improved the quality of work products
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Have in-depth knowledge and experience of development tools and languages
- Knowledge of PostgreSQL and AWS technology
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts