Requisition Number: 302789
Employment Type: Contract
Job Id : 302789
Job ID: 302789
Contract Length: 6 Months
Our client is seeking a System Engineer to join their team.
What You'll Do:
- Serve as the technical leader for product improvements
- Contribute problem solving skills on cross-functional issues
- Ensure product meets customer needs
- Provide technical and risk assessment
Who You Are:
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering required; Master's degree preferred
- At least 6 years of experience in a fast-paced, client-focused industry
- Proven leadership ability with the experience of leading both directly and by influence, multi-functional teams.
- Proven ability to work with mission and/or safety critical products in a highly regulated industry
- Experience in system level design, requirements and safety risk assessments at the system level
- Experience in system safety and risk management preferred
- Proven ability to communicate in both verbal and written form to technical and non-technical customers, stakeholders, and various levels of management
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts