Technical Scrum Master/IT Project Manager
Requisition Number: 302883
Employment Type: Contract
Job Id : 302883
Job ID: 302883
Contract Length: 12+ Months
Our client is a leading American bank holding company with nearly a thousand branches across the country. Our client has been an innovator in the industry, doing everything from helping pioneer the mass marketing of credit cards in the 1990’s to the sponsorship of NCAA Bowl Games. Our client currently has a need for a Technical Scrum Master/IT Project Manager to join their team in Richmond, VA.
What You'll Do:
- Work as contact point across network projects and teams
- Ensure support for Agile processes and ceremonies
- Drive execution of goals with a focus on quality and velocity
Who You Are:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent military experience
- At least 2 years of experience as a Scrum Master
- At least 2 years of experience in Agile project delivery using Scrum, Kanban or Scrumban
- Excellent quantitative, analytical, problem-solving and conceptual skills
- Excellent relationship-building, interpersonal, leadership and communication skills
- Excellent collaboration skills and ability to partner within and beyond one’s team
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, collaborative environment
- Ability to work with and influence wide range of stakeholders across roles and levels (business, compliance, Legal, IT, etc.)
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts