Requisition Number: 302923
Employment Type: Contract To Hire
Job Id : 302923
Job ID: 302923
Contract Length: 8 Months
Our client is an international information technology and solutions consulting company. The company is committed to ensuring the safety and security of the United States through the delivery of innovative, next-generation IT solutions. They are currently seeking an Endevor Administrator to join their dedicated team.
Due to federal security clearance requirements, applicant must be a US Citizen or Permanent Resident with an active Public Trust clearance.
What You'll Do:
- Monitor, manage, and provide reports on the ESEF mainframe OS
- Provide subject matter expertise, technical advice, and issue resolution
- Provide technical documentation as requested
- Provide technical assistance and support to designers and developers of CICS applications
- Resolve system and user related problems
- Maintain CICS resources
- Produce daily, weekly, monthly and ad hoc performance reports; perform regular analyses of performance and trend reports; and provide tuning recommendations
- Provide tuning recommendations as required for the ESEF mainframe
- Participate in Disaster Recovery Exercises as requested
- Provide technical guidance and support for the Endeavor code repository and software release processes
- Provide technical assistance and guidance with the installation, testing and implementation of selected vendor software as requested
- Use SAS to analyze data for performance and capacity management
Who You Are:
- At least 4 years of knowledge of z/OS control blocks
- At least 4 years of knowledge of ENDEVOR internals with experience as a systems installer/SMPE
- At least 4 years of experience with high-level reporting language such as SAS or EZTRIEVE
- At least 4 years of experience with JCL, TSO/ISPF, COBOL, ALC, REXX/CLIST, Dialog Manager, IBM utilities
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team
- Strong customer focus
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts